December 15, 2015 1 min read
Traveling through active Volcanoes that spewed ash just 2 months ago!
Ancient Temples & Prehistoric Dragons, Coral reef snorkelling (and a few lectures) beckon!
The villages of Borobudur & Prambanan in Java and the islands of Komodo, Lombok & Bali beckon!
Fantastic travels fantastic experiences … All waiting to be noted down in this diary once I am reunited with my secretary -Agastya – the name I have given my MacbookPro.
1. Javanese Paternal Bonding Ritual
2. Lombok Art – for the Eyes & Ears
4. Prambanan Temples
5. Borobudur once again
7. Lombok – a subtle experience
8. An afternoon with the Kamasan Master Artist
9. The unique Hindu culture of Bali
11. Driving past smoking volcanoes
13. Bitten by the Cruise bug!
14. Textiles of the Archipelago
15. A visit to Mataram Museum, Lombok
20. Textiles in Ancient Balinese Kamasan Paintings
21. Memories of a Sublime Experience – Balinese Art @ Kerta Gosa
The post Indonesian Archipelago Diaries appeared first on The Art Blog by WOVENSOULS.COM.
November 10, 2021 2 min read
November 08, 2021 1 min read
November 01, 2021 1 min read
Enjoying your visit?
Join our Art-Lovers community
to receive invitations to Art Talks & Flash Sales